Exciting Job Opportunities In The Refrigeration/HVAC Industry
Systems Refrigeration Service is a trusted Commercial/Industrial Refrigeration and HVAC service provider in the greater Houston area offering extremely competitive compensation and attractive benefits package. We are looking for ambitious, mechanically inclined technicians, to become part of our growing family-owned company. Systems Refrigeration is dedicated to excellence in service to our extraordinary customers, internal teams, and future partnerships.
If you would like to be considered for employment at Systems Refrigeration Service, please fill out the form and submit a resume.
Current Job Openings
As a service technician on our team, we understand you are the backbone of the company and are a critical factor to our overall success. As such, we are committed to providing an environment that supports learning and career advancement for all levels of our team. If you are looking for a company that appreciates and respects hard work, we welcome you to join our team.
Various levels of experience will be considered for the positions.
What Will You Do?
- Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC Service Technician is responsible for diagnosis, repair and preventive maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC systems commonly found in grocery stores and food distribution centers.
- Works under minimal supervision providing service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient, and timely manner that exceeds customer's expectations.
- Interaction with customers, ability, and desire to help develop technicians, attention to detail while onsite and in quoting jobs, scheduling, promoting safety and clear communication plays a key role in this position.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being used, maintained, and properly accounted for.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and activities.
- Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and availability.
Requirements for Position:
- Experience of 5 years or more in commercial walk-in coolers/freezers, small refrigeration equipment, ice machines, HVAC, construction installation, supermarkets, and preventative maintenance
- Understanding of EMS wiring and programming
- Ability to lift 50lbs, climb a ladder, work in any weather condition
- EPA certification
- TDLR (State Required)
- Valid Driver’s License and have/maintain an insurable driving record
- Ability to pass background check
- Proficient in using a mobile device, laptop, and/or tablet
- Be available for afterhours service to customers
- Safely operate & maintain company provided vehicle
- Provide quality customer service
- Be willing to work with other employees on projects
Installation/Construction installer is responsible for supporting installation of new construction jobs, rebuilds of cold storage facilities. 5 plus years experience installing commercial refrigeration and commercial HVAC preferred.