Exciting Job Opportunities In The Refrigeration/HVAC Industry
Systems Refrigeration Service is a trusted Commercial/Industrial Refrigeration and HVAC service provider in the greater Houston area offering extremely competitive compensation and attractive benefits package. We are looking for ambitious, mechanically inclined technicians, to become part of our growing family-owned company. Systems Refrigeration is dedicated to excellence in service to our extraordinary customers, internal teams, and future partnerships.
If you would like to be considered for employment at Systems Refrigeration Service, please fill out the form and submit a resume.
Current Job Openings
As a service technician on our team, we understand you are the backbone of the company and are a critical factor to our overall success. As such, we are committed to providing an environment that supports learning and career advancement for all levels of our team. If you are looking for a company that appreciates and respects hard work, we welcome you to join our team.
Various levels of experience will be considered for the positions.
What Will You Do?
- Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC Service Technician is responsible for diagnosis, repair and preventive maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC systems commonly found in grocery stores and food distribution centers.
- Works under minimal supervision providing service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient, and timely manner that exceeds customer's expectations.
- Interaction with customers, ability, and desire to help develop technicians, attention to detail while onsite and in quoting jobs, scheduling, promoting safety and clear communication plays a key role in this position.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being used, maintained, and properly accounted for.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and activities.
- Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and availability.
Requirements for Position:
- Experience of 5 years or more in commercial walk-in coolers/freezers, small refrigeration equipment, ice machines, HVAC, construction installation, supermarkets, and preventative maintenance
- Understanding of EMS wiring and programming
- Ability to lift 50lbs, climb a ladder, work in any weather condition
- EPA certification
- TDLR (State Required)
- Valid Driver’s License and have/maintain an insurable driving record
- Ability to pass background check
- Proficient in using a mobile device, laptop, and/or tablet
- Be available for afterhours service to customers
- Safely operate & maintain company provided vehicle
- Provide quality customer service
- Be willing to work with other employees on projects
Installation/Construction installer is responsible for supporting installation of new construction jobs, rebuilds of cold storage facilities. 5 plus years experience installing commercial refrigeration and commercial HVAC preferred.
We welcome you to join our energetic office team! We offer COMPANY PAID MEDICAL INSURANCE and additional incentives.
Looking to hire a high energy, reliable and hardworking individual to grow long term with us in our most important position. As dispatcher for our Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration company, you will be the main hub between customers, technicians, suppliers, and information. You will schedule service requests, repairs, maintenances, and recommendations and coordinate material/manpower needed to successfully complete tasks in the field and in the office.
The ideal candidate is experienced in the Commercial HVAC/R industry and poses a strong personality, who can positively interact and direct a crew of technicians in the field. A background in facilities management is helpful. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. The dispatcher role is an accelerated role, requiring problem solving to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved for critical emergencies and job required response times.
Submit your resume today via indeed.com.
- Answering phones to receive and record incoming calls for service request, approved repairs, recommendations, and inquiries.
- Assign, schedule, coordinate and prioritize all service requests to efficiently dispatch service techs with information and materials needed.
- Efficiently communicate with customers, suppliers, and techs
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance.
- Coordinate ordering material, parts and equipment needed by POs to ensure techs have the correct material in advance of scheduled appointments/repairs.
- Communicate and promote maintenance contracts, repairs, recommendations, and quotes to customers while keeping record of approved/unapproved work.
- Other assigned duties as directed and not limited to the duties above.
- Reliable attendance, timeliness, and willingness to work.
- Proactive and a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and customer service
- Willing to take on challenges.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Ability to react to constant changes, overcome obstacles, and resolve problems.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
Job Type: Full-time Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7AM – 4PM